Rubber Safety Tiles
Kids play hard, which means they fall hard too. Cushion dangerous falls and reduce injuries with PlayFall rubber safety tiles. Designed with children’s play and safety in mind, the PlayFall Safety Surfacing System complies with stringent ASTM requirements for playground fall safety and is available in a variety of thicknesses to match the fall heights of even the most extreme play equipment.
Featuring a porous surface for easy drainage, Playfall eliminates potential health risks, minimizes maintenance, and sustains your investments. Playfall provides the ultimate choice in safety for your most valuable assets. This is also a great option for workout areas that require cushioning, resilience, and drop protection.
From 4′ to 10′ fall height protection, Playfall has the flooring solution for you.
Features and Benefits
- Durable 2′ x 2′ recycled rubber tiles with 12″ x 12″ cross-hatch pattern
- Can be installed over a solid subbase or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that’s not bonded to sub-base
- Subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from the site
- Eliminates health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose-fill materials (i.e., wood fiber)